Submission guidelines

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Submission guidelines

Sharing is caring! The best way to share your Community Conundrum submissions with the Community is to export your project and upload it right in the Conundrum thread. That way not only can we take a look but other Community members can see and learn from your method! 

Of course every instance of Dataiku DSS is different and in order to ensure others can open your projects without issues please follow these simple guidelines while completing the Conundrums:

• Use the default Code environment
  • Use plugins as little as possible - and tell us which you used
  • Donโ€™t use SQL

With these rules followed others should be able to open and explore your projects!

In case you need some guidance on how to export and import projects you can refer to our documentation here.

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies