Conundrum 5: Natural Followers

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Conundrum 5: Natural Followers

Generic Community Conundrums - header for posts9.png

Welcome to the fifth Community Conundrum! This week we have a Data Prep puzzle for you - give it a go!

Situation: A twitter user has a dataset (attached) of new followers by date. The problem is the new followers (of type โ€œnatural languageโ€) contains values with all the new followers on a particular date. 

Objective: Given the dataset "followers_count", create a single dataset output that splits up these natural followers into their own rows and determine the number of weeks since the new followers were counted.

If you would like to share your results with the community feel free to do so here either in the form of screenshots, a text based description,  a project upload, or all three! If you would like to upload your project please refer to Submission guidelines .

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
11 Replies