Conundrum 21 - Fashion reviews - Finale!

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Conundrum 21 - Fashion reviews - Finale!

MichaelG_0-1598524061466.png

For this conundrum we will be bringing together results from the previous two fashion review conundrums and using them, along with a handy plugin, to build a model and predict some ratings!

Using the results of Conundrum #17 (processed dataset provided as well if you would like). Create a prediction task for the Rating of the review. There are a few options on how to do this:

• Use the prepared dataset and dive straight into the Lab and using the Rating as target variable build a few models that predict it. A benchmark F1 score would be ~47%
  • Download and install the sentence embedding plugin. We would advise read the docs on how it works, but at a high level you can:
    • Download a pretrained model.
    • Use the downloaded model to create embeddings from your text.

After using the plugin you should be able to obtain higher performance in the lab.

• In addition to the sentence embedding, you could use the results from Conundrum #20 and use the obtained sentiment score as an additional feature for the Machine Learning task.

You would likely need to combine the datasets containing the sentiment and the embeddings (tip: You can use the the review_id column to create a join).

Bonus: For some pretrained models, a maximum number of characters or tokens might exist. In order to estimate whether we can use the model, compute a custom Python metric in your datasets to probe the maximum number of tokens in the review_text_clean column.

Good luck!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
2 Replies
tgb417

OK, I've met the basic mark on this project.  F1 Score of .479. 

Cunondrum 21.jpg

Features Included.

Conundrum 21 Features.jpg

So this is doable.  Let's see how much further folks can go.

--Tom
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Nice work Tom! Thanks for sharing. 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos