Community Conundrum 26: Flow Zones

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Conundrum 26: Flow Zones

Generic Community Conundrums - header for posts7 (2).png

Welcome to Conundrum 26! Today we take a look at a much requested (and super handy!) feature added in DSS 8 - Flow Zones. 

Flow Zones are a way to help keep larger flows organised and readable. They allow you to navigate the flow more easily and keep separate areas โ€ฆ separate!

Attached you can find a fairly large flow aimed at completing the Telstra Network Disruptions kaggle, can you use flow zones to divide up and organize the flow? This will require some investigation, because first you will have to establish whatโ€™s going on! So get your deerstalkers ready: itโ€™s time for some deduction! 

If you find yourself needing some support you could always check out the academyโ€™s content on flow zones, or head over to the documentation

Good luck and donโ€™t forget to share your results below!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
0 Replies