playback speed 1.5x - permanent setting

Solved!
mmg
Level 2
playback speed 1.5x - permanent setting

Is there a way to set the playback speed to 1.5x (or any other value) as a default value for all the videos I am watching?

I checked the Profile, but found no such setting.

1 Solution
tgb417

@mmg 

Welcome to the Dataiku Community.

As someone who likes to listen to educational videos a bit faster than they were recorded. I understand how you would find the ability to have this feature be helpful.  I'm not aware of any feature that meets this need built into the dataiku academy website.

However I do know that the academy team have been very supportive of making the site more responsive to our needs as learners.  I know that I suggested that the site be a bit more screen reader friendly.  And they have made progress in this area. 

I'd like to invite you to add a product suggestion around this point on the product idea page.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Product_Ideas

--Tom

--Tom

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tgb417

@mmg 

Welcome to the Dataiku Community.

As someone who likes to listen to educational videos a bit faster than they were recorded. I understand how you would find the ability to have this feature be helpful.  I'm not aware of any feature that meets this need built into the dataiku academy website.

However I do know that the academy team have been very supportive of making the site more responsive to our needs as learners.  I know that I suggested that the site be a bit more screen reader friendly.  And they have made progress in this area. 

I'd like to invite you to add a product suggestion around this point on the product idea page.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Product_Ideas

--Tom

--Tom
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hello, there is an update here for visibility: [Academy] allow to set a default playback speed (e.g. 1.5x) in the Profile

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos