My certificate is not issued with correct name

jkcg-learning
Level 2
My certificate is not issued with correct name

Thanks for the useful information.

I am happy to announce that I have cleared the Core Designer Certificate.

But my certificate is not issued with correct name. I have tried editing my profile details to see the changes, but it didn't help.

Kindly guide me to correct this.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi and congrats on passing the certification ๐Ÿ…

Currently, our account integration only fetches the first and last name information when using the Google federated Single Sign-on. It won't work when using Github or email based registration, I'm afraid. We are looking at ways to allow fetching or editing the name information for other SSO account types as well, but I can't share a definite timeline for that yet. Your registered email will still work as a unique identifier for the certificate issued to you meanwhile.

maxalphones
Level 1

Thanks for the helpful info. I have same issue that shows my email as name on certificate. Hope can edit and align with first and last name in personal info soon. 

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Hi, same thing here. I completed the Core Designer Certificate and the certificate says "cdturri" (see certificate here). Where is that coming from? I used my Dataiku Community login for the Academy site which seems to support SSO. I can see that my first name and last name are correctly set on the Dataiku Community My Settings section. This really needs to get fixed ASAP as it undermines the credibility of the issued certificates. Thanks

0 Kudos
tinaresh
Level 1

Same issue for me as well. I have completed Core Designer Certificate after 2 days hard work. Now the certificate name shows my gmail id (that too not included "@gmail.com"). Believe lot of people have a same issue. Why don't the team take IMMEDIATE action on this.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

@jkcg-learning after much time, I'm happy to be able to report that this issue appears to be fixed, and your certificate should now have your full name. 

It should be fixed for all users; if not, you may need to log on to Academy (if you haven't in a while) and it should ask for your first and last name.

Turribeach

Thanks, I can confirm it's fixed for me too!

jyothish
Level 1

Thanks @Alex_Reutter  for confirming this. It looks good and the certificate is issued with my full name. However, while doing the necessary changes I got added as a new user, lost my badges and I am no more recognized as @jkcg-learning ๐Ÿ™‚ (Though, it is not an issue for me)

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

@jyothish Hi I'm going to reach our privately to try to assist you with accessing the original account.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
sadeaisyah
Level 1

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. My last and first name are switched. I had passed Core Designer Certificate. Could you please support? Thank you

0 Kudos